A ministry raised by God for the rebirth of the early church
Our platform for accomplishing this is through House II House – a movement for birthing house churches that affords the intimacy enjoyed by the believers of Acts 2:42-47. And a Weekly Worship Gathering, for a night of one accord prayer and earnest worship before the King of Kings.
THE VISION & MISSION OF COMMUNION HOUSE
STATEMENT OF FAITH
2. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
4. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
5. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
6. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.