December 9th– 15th, 2018 | 6 am to 6 pm
Opt 1: Liquids (Meal after 6 pm)
Opt 2: Daniel Fast (Fruit & Vegetable)
Read Matthew 6:16-18 about fasting. Pray with boldness knowing that our request will be heard!
5:00 AM – 9:00 PM
Meet at Ps. Moses house for pray and communion on Thursday, December 13that 6:30p
Please prepare to take communion in the morning and evening each day of the fast!
Make sure you are in a quiet place. Play worship music and just focus on Jesus and begin to pour out. He is our intercessor to the Father and he is waiting to intercede on our behalf. Pray as the Spirit leads you. Begin prayer with:
- Adoration to God. He is great, He is mighty, He is righteous, He is mighty in battle, He is the Alpha & Omega, etc.….
- Repentance of sins known and unknown. Ask God to bring to your remembrance past sins to seek forgiveness. Ask God to bring to your remembrance any un-forgiveness or grudges you may be holding on too. We must be righteous. “Confess your faults one to another, and pray for one another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much” James 5:16. We must be a yielded vessel.
- Petition make your request know. As we pray, we must be sure to take time to listen. Prayer is a 2-way conversation. Once you begin to hear what God is saying to you, write it down in a journal. If you dream, write it down.
- Thanksgiving after each prayer point. Giving God thanks, thanking HIM in advance.
- Day 1 – Acts 1-2 – Pray for the Anointing, Power, and Presence of Gods Glory Vision for the ministry. Habakkuk 2:2-3; Proverbs 29:18; Numbers 22:6
- Day 2 – Acts 3-4 – Prayer for unity, one sound, one worship within the ministry, boldness. Psalm 133:1, Ephesians 4:3; Romans 12:16
- Day 3 – Isaiah 55:6 – Approaching the Throne of grace boldly. Hebrews 4:16 – Approaching the throne of grace boldly, Acts 4:31 – Pray for boldness
- Day 4 – Chronicles 16:10 –II Chronicles 7:14-15. Pray and seek God, seek the LORD & his presence, his guidance, seek his face continually
- Day 5 – Habakkuk 2:2-3; Proverbs 29:18; Numbers 22:6– Vision for the ministry – Great Commission (Matt 28) Exposure of ALL hidden agenda (check motives behind what you are doing) I Thessalonians 5:2
- Day 6 – Pray for Church growth, members, 100% tithers – Malachi 3:10; Romans 13:8,
- Day 7 – Spiritual Growth Operations of the Gifts – II Corinthians 9:10, Ephesians 4:15, Colossians 1; 10; I Corinthian 12-14